We collect and store the following personal information:
- name, phone number, email address and other information you voluntarily submit through one of the website forms;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from madalah.com.au and advertising data (all through cookies you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- customise users’ experiences, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate and customise marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe browsing and enforce our policies.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety (for example, if you submit false contact details or impersonate another person, we may pass your personal information to any aggrieved third party, their agent or to any law enforcement agency).
We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but we make no guarantees.
Access, Modification, and Deletion
Contact us to review any personal information we store that is not available on madalah.com.au. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier.
We or our service providers may place “cookies” (a “cookie” is a small files placed on the hard drive of your computer) and “web beacons” (a “web beacon” is an electronic image, called a single-pixel or clear GIF placed in the web page code) on your computer when you visit portions of madalah.com.au. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session, for example, when you close your browser. We may use permanent or session cookies to help analyse our web page flow, customise our services, content and advertising, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box (if one is available) that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the The Privacy Act 1988. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email the above address. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us via email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.