Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Madalah Ltd does not accept liability for tickets stolen or the event affected by environmental or weather conditions.
- By viewing, browsing, shopping on the Madalah Ltd website, you agree to the following the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to replace any unavailable product with a product of equal or greater value.
- Madalah Ltd will endeavour to deliver an order by the date requested. You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order or request a refund.
- If you are under 18 years old, you can not place an order. Please find an adult to place the order for you
- If you are over 18 years old, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years old.
- The Intellectual Property rights on this website belongs to Madalah Ltd; you may not copy, distribute, publish, license, use, reproduce or disseminate in any way without the written consent of Madalah Ltd.
- The intellectual property rights includes (but not limited to) items such as our Logo, website template, our pictures, item descriptions.
- This website may host links to third party websites; we are not responsible for the content or availability of the third party websites