Who can and how to apply
When applying for a scholarship it is important that all of the application criteria must be met. Please note that the scholarships are only for young people of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
Secondary Student Criteria
Scholarship Applications are now closed
Will re-open Monday 10th February 2020
Tertiary Student Criteria
- Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and must provide proof of descent
- Must be enrolled full time on campus at an Australian University, and be able to provide proof of enrolment*
- Must provide one letter from a referee
- Must provide most recent academic results
- Must provide a photo (headshot)
- Must provide proof of ABSTUDY entitlements
*We do not accept online courses.
Applicants will need to be available to attend an interview between 10th – 20th February 2020.