Who can and how to apply
When applying for a scholarship it is important that all of the application criteria must be met. Please note that the scholarships are only for young people of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
Secondary Student Criteria
- Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and be able to
provide proof of descent
- Be eligible for ABSTUDY and provide proof or;
- Be able to demonstrate some form of disadvantage, eg. geographical and/or financial disadvantage
- Be seeking a secondary school scholarship
- Must provide proof of offer or enrolment at one of our partner
- Must provide most recent academic results
- Must have a good school attendance and behaviour record
- Must provide one letter from a referee
- Scholars must have a home location in Western Australia
Tertiary Student Criteria
Applications are now closed.